POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Problems with .inc file 'sky' macro : Re: Problems with .inc file 'sky' macro Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:10:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with .inc file 'sky' macro
From: Ken
Date: 18 Apr 2000 15:41:55
Message: <38FCBA3E.898CC60F@pacbell.net>
ranger5 wrote:

> I've included .pov and .inc files as a zip file attachment to this posting,
> if anyone can help by making suggestions or posting some working code back
> to the newsgroup I would be eternally thankful.

I have noticed that you have multi-posted this same message to several
groups on this news server. We ask that you do not multi-post messages
here. There is no real need for it and it consumes precious news server
resources. Additionaly we do not allow people to post binary attachements
in the non binaries groups. You should have posted your source in the
povray.binaries.scene-files groups and provided a reference to it in
your post to this group.

Please take the time to visit the announcements group on this server
and read the various posting guidelines we have provided.

Be patient, someone will get around to answering your question for
you.

Thank you for your co-operation,

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Techical Assistance Group Member